WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Peer to Peer (P2P) Coordinator
start date immediately
We’re looking for a Peer to Peer (P2P) Coordinator for our Syrian Wellness Initiative (SWI) to maximize the Syrian participant’s outcomes by partnering trained and qualified mentors with participants in the peer to peer portion of the SWI Initiative.
- Recruit mentors and Syrian participants
- Work with community liaison in the Syrian application process
- Organize and execute mentor trainings
- Complete regular check-in with mentors and Syrian participants
- Report regularly to Project Director
- Assist in planning and attend monthly community forums and community events
Projected Dates of Project: October 1, 2019 - September 30, 2020
Salary: Please inquire when submitting your resume or application.
Key personality type and skills:
- Friendly, outgoing, easygoing, a self starter, self motivated
- Team player
- Past experience in effective cross cultural ministry
- Familiarity with Arab / Syrian Muslim culture
- Able to train local Christian volunteers
- Familiarity with the refugee resettlement process and their challenges related to trauma
* We are in the process of fundraising for the entire project, and this salary is contingent on our obtaining the needed funding for the position
Please complete the below form to apply and we will get back to you soon!