WANT TO WORK WITH US?
start date immediately
We’re looking for a Facilitator Coordinator for our Syrian Wellbeing Initiative (SWI) to maximize the Syrian participant’s outcomes by supporting trained and qualified mentors
Coaching facilitators, getting feedback, listening, offering suggestions
Facilitating and coordinating regular communications with each facilitator
Facilitating regular communication among the facilitators
Acting as a laison representing the SWI leadership team
Reports to Project Director and Leadership Team
Attends weekly planning team meetings
Projected Dates of Project: Nov 1, 2019 - October 31, 2020
Salary: Please inquire when submitting your resume or application.
Key personality type and skills:
- Friendly, outgoing, easygoing, a self starter, self motivated
- Team player
- Past experience in effective cross cultural ministry
- Familiarity with Arab / Syrian Muslim culture
- Able to train and coach local Christian volunteers
- Familiarity with the refugee resettlement process and their challenges related to trauma
* We are in the process of fundraising for the entire project, and this salary is contingent on our obtaining the needed funding for the position
Please complete the below form to apply and we will get back to you soon!